Tuesday 5 April 2011

#5

Late post today but I've been busy.

I've let down my dad my not doing the washing up properly and I let down myself by loosing my keys within my own coat.

However, I have started writing up quotations from the first few lectures of the year and I have made a video.
Last night's ginger biscuits have been a constant temptation but I survived by only caving and eating one pig and one rabbit.

I got to go see Hazel sing in a massive performance of Carmina Burana. She was part of the Durham County Choir but there was also the Darlington choir, a load of instrumentalists and a small section of younger students form various schools to make up some specific high chorus parts. It was an immersing and engaging experience which I thoroughly enjoyed. All 75 minutes of it.

Yesterday, Dad gifted me some pastel sharpies. They're very interesting and I am sure they will help me in my quest to organise my holiday via lists.

I have something planned pretty much every day until next Tuesday at the moment so that shall be fun to blog about!

Hope you're all well!

:D

No comments: