Monday 25 April 2011

#25

I'll write to you as I admire Master Chef again.

I've been to Leeds and back 4 times since I've been home. Today I got to eat a big meal at my Aunt and Uncle's house, see my Great Aunt again and visit Grandad in hospital.

There were some amazing moments today.


  • watching Hazel's stop frame on the tv
  • hearing Uncle Steven laugh to near tears at Uncle Carl's false teeth (even though he was just remembering)
  • The story about the crazy guy on Grandad's ward. "No not your trousers, your cardigan!"
  • Tutoring Matt with his English as both Haze and I have studied Death of a Salesman at A Level too.
  • and, best of all
  • Grandad's face when we showed him the knitted hedgehog. He lit up and was just suddenly so him, so alive and spirited again, it was wonderful.
So I've made my VEDA video for today, Masterchef has ended, I've only got one full day back at home. Just what I'll do is still unknown!

No comments: