Sunday 24 April 2011

#24

Hazel has made a genuinely fantastic video today with the help of the sweetest knitted hedgehog ever, Mum knitted it.

We're watching a harrowing program about a plane crash in 1958 that involved the Manchester United football team. David Tennant is in it and so is the guy who played Cook in Skins.

I've finally put faces to the names on our exec page on the SSAGO site.

Also, Dad has found me some bingo game cards. Get in.

I'm going to Leeds tomorrow, have Tuesday to revise and pack and do all sorts and then I'm back to Uni on WEDNESDAY!

I'm looking forward to going back but I'm going to miss home too. Miss my family and Durham in general.

But the lure of Lancaster looms too.

I have about 6 weeks left before my exam. Getting a bit intimidating now.

Ta'ra.

No comments: