Wednesday 17 June 2009

Jabbering

So... I was up this morning while it was raining outside and, as per, listening to Radio 1.
The change over today with their pretend Pigeon FM In the air and On the air 102.2 Pigeon Radio.
Chortletastic.

Before I went out today I made some ducks into earrings.
This might sound quite mad.
But they're cute and I'll upload a photo of them at some point.

So I went to the bus stop in the rain to go into town and there was a lovely old lady who chatted to me for a bit about life.

With my sandwich at lunch I had the option of adding chips for only 99p.
When I got to the bottom what did I see?
A Pea

In the British Heart Foundation I got a free bag and book about China.

At Choir it was just like, Choiry.

This made me laugh rather a lot:

http://s1.b3ta.com/host/creative/55979/1238079708/bacon.jpg

It won't post as a picture because something's gone a bit fruity about Blogger.

http://www.sparksflyup.com/weblog.php

I love John Green

1 comment:

boobjob12 said...

I'm pretty much in love with that picture you posted.
And these duck earrings, are they ACTUAL ducks?!
Speaking of loving John Green, last night I found a notebook in which I went on to say something like, "Oh yeah, and I'm in love with John Green, a married man. *shrugs* But that's just a roadblock." It is kind of impossible to understand how amazing I find this.
Your blog makes me happy. YAY! :)