Sunday 14 June 2009

Justification

I have no excuse to have my computer on other than it'll play me music so I'm going to put my mp3 player on instead.

The distraction must be switched off.

Tomorrow night though is a night for reading, Tuesday is room blitz day.
Wednesday is Jewellery and Office day (eg, accommodation and CV sortage), oh and choir.
Thursday is more room sorting.
Friday is Epic Brotherhood 2.0 day.

Things I want/need to do:

[]Get some form of paid job
[]Sort Uni accomodation
[]Make and set up a way to sell jewellery
[]Write to and sort out some things for Ashley etc.
[]Read all unread books
[]Paint/draw some Potter art
[]Paint/draw more in general
[]Tidy room and throw a lot away
[]Fully sort Zen and name all songs etc

I'll add to and edit this I think.

6 comments:

boobjob12 said...

Hey! When you say "Epic Brotherhood 2.0 day" does that mean you're rewatching them all from the beginning?
I'm doing that that! I'm on September.
:)

Elizabeth... said...

Correct :) but from, like, March because that's where Hazel and I are up to so far on our rewatch, first time I got through them all within a week :p

Haze said...

Oh yeahhhh
plus we can quicklist them now :D
x

boobjob12 said...

Quicklist? Excuse my BETA channels ignorance, but how do you quicklist with the new channel that they have? That would be really helpful because everytime I click one, the stupid uploads list resets istelf and I have to scroll all the way back to September.
Rawr.

Elizabeth... said...

Not sure... can you not view all videos then like, pressy the +... I'll have to investigate!

Ashley said...

Ahhh! I'm missing out on a comment party!