Thursday 18 June 2009

Jingle Jangle Scarecrow

00:46
I awoke with a thirst so dire that I sat bolt upright to scour my bed and rest of room for some form of liquid to take in.
Due to the tidying of my room all had been removed leaving me panicking.
Thanks to Dad who was still up next door and my clearly bleary request that he fetch me some water, that probably came out as a squawk, I could sleep again.

03:40
I awoke again to my dear mobile phone wanting to be fed some electricity...
Grrrr.
I stumbled out of my bed on, I have to admit, rather sleep weary legs.
I also found it difficult to clamber back up into my bed.

07:06
I awoke for the final time from a dream about some sort of challenge quest where I had to climb a massive crumbly bridge of which bits broke away as we went.
Then there were some people there with pet rats.
Also a bit of hotel room like structure with people choosing rooms and sticking their heads out of the doors to catch a glimpse of Lady Gaga singing.
Crazy.

So I got up to actually go into school to do all my signing out, remembering in the nick of time to put some money in so that I could pay off my debts.

I sat around with Hazel till about half 8 and then went to the Sixth Form block.
It was the Chemistry student's last exam today so I got to see some of my friends again before they went off to do that.
Mrs Abiss for Psychology was lovely and that was sorted.
Then I went down to Art to get Mrs Thurlbeck's signature.
She said I owed her £5 in printing.
Saw Mr Kivelehan in the corridor and got his signature on my magical form.
I went up to Maths and handed in to Shevlin the books I should have when I dropped it at the beginning of the year.
Then English, I paid £15 for all the books I've had this year which was a fantastic bargain and I thank them very much, especially as I never actually paid for last year's either.
Mrs. Grehan-Bradley made a short thank-you goodbye speech to say she hopes her daughters grow up to be like me which was a bit strange but ever so heart-warming.
I went then armed with the right change for Thurly but she had disappeared.
So went up to S8 to Mr Hughes' tutor room.
Only had to do locker key, get that £5 deposit back, find Miss Slane to get her signature then find Thurly to pay her the fiver then find Mr Murray to finalise everything.
I was about to leave when I realised I still had my leavers questionnaire for Mr G-B in my bag.

I decided to save money I would walk home so just as I passed the tech block on my way out I started a timer on my phone to see how long it would take.
Previously I've said "exactly an hour" but only looked at my watch, so I wanted to see.

Anyway, I had a Mars bar I'd picked up from home and thought I'd do a calculation when I got home to see if it made a dent in my walking...

10:24
Got in from my walk home.
The timer on my phone said "1:00:11", so "exactly one hour" is pretty much bang on.
I looked online, it said 280 calories in a Mars bar, and I looked around a few other sites to see that my hour walk burnt an average 341...
So yeah.

After lunch and some basic internet catch up time I was just starting to feel a bit, blergh.
I then sat in pain as my uterus decided that today was one of it's pain times.
I got paracetamol and a hot thingy bag (like a hot water bottle without water)...
I was just lying down reading Bridget Jones when my phone rings announcing Ross is 5 mins away.

I did the quickest turn over ever to get presentable to meet strangers.
Ross's boyfriend Alex was driving and Joanne (who I know from school) and Alex's friend Jenna were in the car.
We proceeded to then drop Joanne off somewhere in Fram where she needed to be then drive to Chester park only to find parking would cost so there was no point to the drive back to town to go to our own park.

Sitting around there chatting for a while was nice.

17:10
Got in from that jaunt for chips and egg, mmmmhhhmm.

This was a nice thing to read today.

At school this morning I had a very quick discussion that proved to me even my closest friends are ignorant of these things but I allowed them the fact they've been caught up in Chemistry as an excuse. For now.

It still infuriated me that people didn't know how brave these other people are being, and how lucky WE are.


19:49
Mum made Hazel and I post Banardo's charity collection envelopes down our road, my side was fine, Hazel felt traumatised by hers with the vicious letter box flaps.

Now its 20:40 and I really need to sneeze but cannot.

Tomorrow should be fun, Hazel and I are going to film a music video to Awful Lot Of Running. Also watch as much B2.0 as we can.

WOOO!

No comments: