Sunday 28 June 2009

Jelly

I have bot all to write about Jelly but this has definitely been the most difficult month for finding words for my blog titles.

I picked raspberries from the garden today and sorted all my coloured pencils into pots, went through all my pens and sorted them out too.
My floor is still untraverseable though!

Rupert Grint, the Ice Cream man.
Look it up guys, Dad read my out an article about it, gosh it made me chuckle.

I'm proper gutted on Hazel's behalf because she typed up a blog that was SIX pages on word but her pendrive took a dippy fit and now she's lost it.

D:

I wish I could afford to buy Kristina's iPod, I crave to own that much Wrock.

xxx

1 comment:

boobjob12 said...

That's awful about Haze's blog post. I've had that happen, with a story I was working on. Problem is, you never want to retype all of that, right?
Man, to own all of that wrock...what a dream. I mean, there are hacks out there where you can take music from an iPod and put them on your computer.
That's what I'd do.
The wrock is worth way more than the iPod.

So I feel like a dolt, but why do you have to title every blog entry with a J?