Tuesday 30 June 2009

J'fail

Up about 8:20 this morning.
Showered and apple eaten by 8:52
9:14 just been catching up on internet things.
9:37 Swine flu parties, pox parties from the past like in Octavian Nothing...

10:08, I think I've decided, I don't like "boom boom pow" by the Black Eyed Peas

14:11: 1:48 walk and Matrix
14:32 sent photos to Jen and read her fan fic

15:16 I get these youtube messages from people who think I might be interested in their things... I do often watch their video but I very often leave it at that

16:37 I can smell food, Jen popped round to talk about t-shirts

17:00 I can sense it's almost time for Cadets, Mum's just said it's tea.

19:43 OK, those kids managed to wear me out again. Too much screaming and shouting and running and trying to gain control.
But now I have the Dr. Who mag to read through!

20:47 I can't be fussed to write anything else here as I doubt anything awesome's going to happen between now and sleep.

x

No comments: