Friday 12 June 2009

Jiggery Pokery

Another very bitty post follows, a series of little instances in today's proceedings.

I need to write a note to buy Dan a lime for his Birthday, and something else I suppose. Back when we were in Stratford for the Winter's Tale trip he mentioned he's never had lime before and me and Nat decided to get him some for his Birthday and that's on Sunday.

I finished watching Let the Right One In, it was pretty good, bit odd but good.

Tadpoles is such an odd word, there was a story on the radio today about them raining from the sky in Japan.

The Beatles - Revolution #9 is indeed a MENTAL song, Alex blogged about it and I listened all the way through, it gave me jitters.

Today included the watching of HSM3 as part of the LHS review Haze and I are going to do.
It was an ambiguous situation.

I also had this random thought, would you be able to use pollyjuice if you were pregnant? I assume it wouldn't be advisable.

Tonight we went to the DLI gallery to see the opening of the new exhibition, it was just strange and not all that appealing.

Ashley recommended I read The Machine Stops by E.M.Forster.
It's rather good actually I'm currently half way through.

:)

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Tadpoles. Hmm, yes, I suppose it is. Wait. Did you say raining? Woah. Must have been a water spout or something.

LHS and HSM3 have been fully covered during the course of this evening.

Hazel filled me in on house-elves.

Humph. Did you doubt my ability to recommend!? Uh! So it's true; you don't trust me. I kid. Glad you thought (what you have read so far) it was good. :)

word ver: meeds
abv. of my needed medications
"I need to take my meeds today."