Monday 1 June 2009

Just do this then get offline

I heard these two snippets of conversation outa my window today...
"I'm gunna cancel it with Karl"
"Settlin in on a Friday night"

I have some rather exciting news I'm not allowed to share till the 5th.
My art world mag issue 3 finally came so now I have them all so far!

We've watched the first half of PoA, Harry Potter really really can't act and why are the Patil twins both in Gryffindor??

I can't get Dr Horrible onto my zen, darn software conflicts, it's awesome though, so awesome!

This advert for Goth Cruise made me chortle.

I need to get offline.

Bye!


Hmmm, is this a blog or a diary?
I only write once a day, it's regular, I don't just update sporadically but when was a diary ever restricted to once a day. Yes this is public but it's documenting my life life a diary that is easier to put photos in because I don't have to print them cut and stick them.
A blog is like mini news feed but probably should be less me centric to be a blog.
I've decided it's a diary.

No comments: