Wednesday 10 June 2009

Joy, pure joy.

It's that comfortable rain outside that makes the pavement smell lush and makes me feel cosy to be inside.

Today was my last ever English exam.
I found it hard to choose between the questions but settled on "youth" for The Winter's Tale and was Byron a Romantic for Don Juan.
They were probably the best questions we could have got.

THEN it was our school Art Exhibition tonight, I stood around for two hours looking at loads of stuff, Hazel's video piece is set to "Exterminate Regenerate" and played on a loop the whole night filling the hall with Charlie and Alex's voices. It was lush.
Also, a guy came over from County Hall and was, like, interested in putting my stuff on display.

:O

How EPIC is that?

I'm so drained now though.
Sleep calls.

No comments: