Sunday 21 June 2009

Jammin'

This morning started with us giving Dad father's day cards, him getting kipper for breakfast (which smelt horrible) and us trying to remember what childhood characters he used to paint on our Birthday cakes.
Seriously, they were amazing, when I find photos of them I'll post them here.
My next task was finding enough floor in my room to warrant vacuuming.
I achieved this by piling everything up onto my bed and big chair.
But since then pretty much all I've done is move the stuff that was stopping my bed access and I'll tackle the rest later.
We had a choir rehearsal which was ok.

Hazel and I watched Iven's Sinclair episodes, they were hilarious.

We heard Dad whistle, thinking he might be getting our attention we asked
"Was that for Mum?"
"No"
"Was it for us then"
"No, it was for Mum"


"OH YE BADGERS AND SQUIRRELS AND HEDEHOGS"

1 comment:

Ben Carr said...

Im glad you enjoyed it! :)

Your a brilliant tin of peas