Wednesday 3 June 2009

Jovial t-shirts



Oh gosh, Maddy is one of the best people for ever for getting this t-shirt for me.
It's just MADE my day, by far.

On the bus to town to walk up to school I sat straight away in the closest seats, there were only two people on the bus already an EXTREMELY fat woman whose arse stuck out for miles and a mild mannered looking guy in a suit.
Anyhoo, the seat I took was the one reserved for elderly people and mothers.
It was just the closest and at half two in the afternoon I fully expected no one else to get on the bus.
Instead the next 7 people to get on were all using bus passes and while none of them were incapable of walking to a further seat I felt particularly guilty. This was coupled by the fact it looked like all I was wearing was a school hoody and fluorescent purple tights because my shorts were, well, short.
I had this crippling feeling that I was being judged.

Then we get to town and everything's fine.
Maddy gives me that awesome t-shirt she procured from Nat Champs and choir was a great release.

While I was working today earlier I didn't have any music on and my extra sensitive hearing noticed rustling paper. A lib dems leaflet had come through the door, blatant propaganda and one of their points was supporting the NON-closure of Belmont school when by all accounts of sanity is SHOULD be replaced as it's turning good pupils into mediocre ones at best.

Another thing, I'm sick of twitter being used on the radio.
"Hey, check out my twitter, send me requests and that..."
ARGH!

Also I thought I'd state how (and Mum say's swearing's allowed in this case) arseing pissed off at the BNP I am because they're lying backwards skanky bastards who are so full of slanderous horrible opinions they should just shit off. ARGH!

Sooooo, day's nearly over, I hope Chameleon Circuit gets here tomorrow.

Night!

No comments: