Saturday 13 June 2009

Jolt

I'm running out of J words too quickly, especially relevant ones!

So, there are many things in the world that I take an interest in and one of those is the crafty production of textiles.
Since I was SEVEN, and that was in 1997, I have been going to meetings of the Young Embroiderers Guild.
Through time we've met at both the DLI museum and the Methodist church when the DLI was being refitted.
Today was perhaps my last ever meeting, although I might go to the one in September.
Well, anyway, Olive the lady who runs it gave me a notebook to record memories in which I will be using as a diary on days I cannot blog.
I was going to post a photo of what I was doing but it'll make more sense when it's finished so I wont yet.

Also, while we were there today both Hazel and I were photographed looking at an exhibition of photos and we'll be in the Northern Echo on Monday.

I finished "The Machine Stops" it was scary but I think crucial reading. It reminded me of John Wyndam, someone whose books I crave to read more of, especially triffids.

My latest Hazelizabeth video went up today...
Tomorrow is solid Psychology revision.

:)

No comments: