Thursday 25 June 2009

Jarringly strange situations.

Once again it's got to the very end of the day and I just need to get this written before I can go to sleep.

Despite being a "lady of leisure" I still found little to no time today was my own...
I had to turn down the possible adventure of finding rangers to get them to sign a card for Tansley because she'll be leaving soon.

That was because we had to be out of the house for 11 in the morning so that we could walk into town.

The weather was lovely again which was fantastic!

So we bought some cards, wrapping paper and wine for our Choir teacher/ piano player.
Only just making it to the rehearsal in time too.

Seriously, before we knew it it was 7:30 and we were on stage singing.

LAST EVER CONCERT.
The end to my St. Leonard's choir career.

My legs still feel all shaky from the amount of walking I've done.

GB gave is a leaving present of a CD of "Essential Handel" which I'm SO going to listen to tomorrow.

Could spiel more but I just frankly cba and I know I need to reply to a host of questions on the facebook thread too but I'll get to that tomorrow at some point.

EEEP.

x

Chips

No comments: