Thursday 11 June 2009

Journey's End

"Boogie!"

So yes, Cham Circ's been on a lot today.

Then I decided to see if I could watch Let The Right One In.

I understand when the text is translated that the words are rearranged to make gramatical sense but there's no need when they say "Oskar, blah blah blah" to type it as "blah blah blah, Oskar"

Then I'd used 75 mins and mega video politely told me to return tomorrow.
There's 37:24 left, argh!

Then I listened to 3 hours of Jon Richardson that I'd missed on Sunday
One of the songs had the lyric "when you just lost the game"

For lunch I had a scotch egg, mmmmmm yummy.

Mum sent be a few texts, the final being
"darn you predictive text"
As she accidentally previously typed "waiting for the cup to the swimming baths".

THEN I had to sign for Dad's passport being delivered.
WOO!
The guy then said
"see you" No, you wont, I doubt I'll ever meet you again.

I also watched the "awful lot of running" episode of Dr Qui with Jenny and Chris from Skins.

My room is a bomb sight, tomorrow that gets remedied.

So that is all in the day off from revision of Liz.

Tatty bye.

No comments: