Tuesday 23 June 2009

Juvenile

I woke up later than usual today which was nice.
I decided to have a shower so that we could do some video today however I also loaded up the Butterfly Effect for the LHS video Hazel and I plan to do.
Thing is, we didn't get round to watching it...
I felt quite bad when Ross rang and I had to tell him I couldn;t actually go out shopping. I HAVE NO FUNDS.

After lunch Hazel and I filmed ourselves eating papadums and marshmallows.
:|

14:37 the One and Other people tried ringing me but the poor guys page froze.

A plus point of the day is that nerimon thinks our vid is awesome!

A down point is that I'm totally worn out from nearly 2 hours of coping with and looking after the Badgers/Cadets and playing games with them.
I ended up coated in mud and doing even more running around than on Monday.

*sigh*

No comments: