Monday 13 April 2009

Hallelujah

Internet that stays connected!
Home again!
And yet what is this?
I just got that notification of connecting... which means I disconnected.
Argh!

Those msn viruses are getting on my nerves so much.
Not only do people who I never talk to insist on sending my links to badly spelled or terribly worded website that very often have their msn address hidden in there to try and make it look "authentic" but seriously, who clicks on a link sent by an offline person when it's the first thing they say?

Hazel's just got home from paintballing, I can hear her, I've got to go see.
She seems to have had a mega time albeit she's a bit bruised.


I found myself physically incapable of watching the end of this weeks episode of My Family. It was so excruciatingly obvious that Susan was going to ruin everything that I actually just left the room.

Tomorrow I promise myself I won;t come online till I've done a serious amount of Synoptic revision.

XxxX

No comments: