Wednesday 22 April 2009

HUGH

I took advantage of the sun today and spent 2 out of 3 frees and all of lunch time on the benches outside the sixthform block going through war poetry and picking out good quotations. And talking about Harry Potter. There is no escape as the new film gets closer I feel the need to scourgify if I make any sort of mess, to accio my phone when I need it and to make constant references to it where Maddy and I will end up in fits of laughter at the fact I can recite Ginny's Valentine from Book 2 word for word in the exact voice from the tape version.

The name of this blog comes from a conversation I had with Jen today about the name Hugh. We decided it's OK to marry someone with this name but not to call your child it. Yelling it to get attention makes you extend it and it sounds Ridikulus! (I cannot help it!)

My Young Gifted and Talented mag came in the post today, it had an article about Galileo in it which was rather spiffy.

We got given Easter eggs by our Choir teacher today to say thanks for our two Easter concerts.

It's Dad's Birthday today and we had lovely lovely Chinese food for tea.
MMMMMMMMmmmm.

I now need to sort out my Synoptic file for tomorrow into some semblance of order.

<3

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally understand the HP references! They will never end!!!!

mind_over_megan said...

I am crazy excited for the movie!! It actually looks good!

j-net said...

"His eyes are as green as a fresh pickled toad.
His hair is as dark as a blackboard.
I wish he was mine, he's really divine.
The hero who conquered the Dark Lord."

Yeah!! I remembered it!!