Monday 20 April 2009

Hiccups

Oh today was lovely despite it being a return to school.
Sitting outside in the sun is just magnificent.

I'm going to write this all in one go today because I sort of want to get off the computer so I can get on with some other things.
Admittedly these other things are only homework.
But they need to be done and sitting on my bed reading and watching things online is not going to get me any A levels.
Eating a muffin isn't either but darn these Mum made ones are lovely.


While I was writing myself a letter on Futureme I got the hiccups.
They're just so irritating.

There are a fair few people online, mainly Nerimon, who are cutting down on their internet usage.
Now I'm doing this too but mainly to concentrate on revision.
But it's half 5 in the afternoon and I'd quite like to be reading a book.
Instead I'm going to edit a photo, save an essay to my pendrive, close my computer, write an introduction, and some quotations to my ceiling, do some art and THEN read a bit of an autobiography.

BOI!

1 comment:

j-net said...

The weather's been lovely here too. I've only been cooped up inside though. Stupid work.

Cutting down on internet is probably a good idea. I need to...been forced to in a way.