Sunday 26 April 2009

Happy (belated) Birthday Dad

We went out for a meal for my Dad's Birthday (that was on Wednesday) today.
It was at the Ramside and I ate so much I thought I would burst, then a load of family came back to our house.

We ended up playing a few game and such including "Tell Me" and "Casting Stones".

At one hilarious point my cousin had sent me a text of something he didn't want me to read out loud and I had also got one from Jen and so I read hers out.
In the end it sounded like Matthew was having trouble finding a dress.
:D

I really need to get Synoptic quotations learnt.
I've written out loads onto tiny bits of card but I'm scared they wont be in my brain tomorrow.

I cannot wait to film this weeks video for Hazelizabeth. Dealing out Hazel's punishment and wittering on.

:)

1 comment:

j-net said...

Happy late birthday to your dad!