Saturday 11 April 2009

Hog's Head

I saw a pub called this today but was too slow to get my camera out and we'd driven past.

We went to Salts Mill today an art gallery come shopping area.
The book shop is IMMENSE and I've added about another 16 or so books to my "to read list".
The art shop was lovely too and I got another new sketchbook which I really want to fill up over the summer.

I keep planning to do all these things but I really need a job too.
To balance is going to be difficult because I really want to invest some time into watching films I've never seen, tv series' too.
Hmmm.

I have to get past the hurdles of revision first which is going to be hard because all I want to do right now is read Harry Potter through again.
I made a mistake bringing the 6th one with me here because it's been all I've been able to do.

I've only got a few chapters left now though so that's good.

I can hear Hazel editing her video for this week.

Ooo la laaa

No comments: