Saturday 25 April 2009

Harbouring trepidation

I'm a bit worried.
My internet protection says it cannot fix itself because of an error.
I think I'll just need to restart my computer though.
It might be because it is still doing a scan.

I watched 4 episodes of Doctor Who while doing Synoptic revision notes today.

Best bits this time include:
"No, no, no, you're not keeping the horse"
"I let you keep Mickey"

"The Doctor is worth the monsters"

I love the way the Doctor always licks things to see their origins or what have you.
Little habits to remind you that he isn't human.

I started writing my CV today so I can apply for a summer job.
I really need to put a bit more effort in though.
So far it's a tiny bit basic.

Never mind that.
I planned to film a video response for Johnny's meme today, and didn't.
Gutted!
I also anticipated having some huge revelation to type about.
But I didn't.

I shall listen to DFTBA radio and keep Synoptic-ing.

1 comment:

j-net said...

Still need to finish watching Doctor Who. Need to finish series 3 and 4