Sunday 19 April 2009

How have these 16 days gone so fast?

Tomorrow I'm back to school.
I'm not entirely sure how I feel about that.
It's my last ever term of it.
Only 50 days till my first exam.
Less than 20 of those in school.
Oh dear.

I had a beautifully antithesisy breakfast today.
Rice cakes with peanut butter and chocolate spread.
Delicious.
Not healthy.

House of Pain came on the radio I thought I was getting a text but nope.
:(
A girl text Jon Richardson (a radio presenter for those unaware) to tell him she is going to go see McFly 6 times in 2 months.
MENTAL!

I am sure that I would adore to own this Cadegoestocollege t-shirt.

But I'm going to design one that says "Check the doobillydoo" instead because WheezyWaiter is clearly better.

Concentration is tough.
I need to hide all my distractions and pare my life down to the minimums.


So what do I do?
Take on three BEDA buddies who are bound to be awesome and I'm going to have to disappoint them with my mediocre blogs.

Synoptic essay is well planned at 5:21 pm.
I hope I can get it fully written out and all my context done before 8 tonight so I can have a leisurely quote night where I'm going to blu-tack bits of card with the best quotations on all over my ceiling.

We shall see.

But I'm going to post this now, early, so I cannot keep coming online.

Till tomorrow.

xxxx

3 comments:

j-net said...

That does seem to be the tendency doesn't it? "I need to get this done, and that essay, and study, and all these other things....need to buckle down man....Ooooh BEDA sounds like a good idea! She's grouping up people with buddies too?? Sign me up!"

Ashley said...

Hopefully I am one of thoses said buddies ;) haha jk

Yes it is. Homework. Life. Monotony. And then we have to envy people who don't have that routine.

I so want that shirt. Now.

mind_over_megan said...

What are you talking about, mediocre? I just started blogging less than a week ago, and I've already missed two days. You're doing great.
You can pretty much depend on me to be just a liiiiiittle bit lazier.
Yep.