Sunday 12 April 2009

Hem hem (the noise of a cough)

Well.
For Easter I got some Jaffa cakes and Dodgeball on DVD.
Hazel got HSM3, god help me when I have to watch that.

I think I ought to mention that I DID enjoy the Dr. Who special last night despite the fact it was very cheesy and the effects weren't up to much.
Also I really didn't like Cristina.

I'd read a lot about the episode before I saw it in the Dr. Who magazine so I was expecting something epic.
I did enjoy it though, very much, it just didn't compare to many of other episodes.
I wasn't even that scared by the thingwotsit monsters (it shows how unimpressed I was by them because I cannot even remember their names).

Well we're currently listening to Jon Richardson and later will be going to see some Great Something relatives.

Then the the house of Lords.
(That's my cousins btw).

I might re-edit this later but I also might not.
Oh look I edited it!

The food we had at lunch time was so good.
We had one of those three birds in one roasts.
And an excess of potato and veg and it was scrumptious.
We played a fair few card/board games too which resulted in some amusing times.

It's going to be time to eat again soon and I don't think I can face it!

Ah well.

No comments: