Tuesday 28 April 2009

Here, there and everywhere

Well today was pretty OK.
Just little bits here and there.

Crossing the yard this morning there was this cat, this time alive.
A boy was yelling "Come here Bob, you cannot miss tutor" at it.
Which seemed idiotic but I smiled at him because I found it fairly amusing.

During Psychology Laura referred to the fruit in her lunch box that had just fallen off the table as her "bruiseables".

During last lesson Maddy and I went into town to search for bits of our fancy dress costumes for Ross' party on Saturday.
She needed a white dress and one of the first we saw was a dungaree skirt affair and I decided she should go as a "dunger-faerie".
Alas, she found a better one and got the regular dress.
There were some shoes that looked like they had a wodge of dead moths on them.
I splurged on two books.
But from charity shops it reduced the price of Atonement in my pants and Skeleton Key in my pants down to £4.50 instead of their RRP of £13.

The rain is driving me insane.
Cadets was full of small children.

The anger I hold for NSG is beyond sensible.


This diary entry by Alex Day is just immense:

"Tuesday, Apr. 28, 2009 - 6:43 pm
THE BEST EMAIL

Sent by Alan:

"What's NSG's phone number? Hank is going to call him."

It doesn't matter that he didn't pick up; that's the best email of all time.

I'm in Tom's studio listening to Indigo and Autumnsong and they're lovely. This album's much better than his first (coming from someone who likes the first a lot).

I also have a team of people across the UK and US listening to Externinate, Regenerate in Logic to see if they can finish the album for us, so I'm optimistic about that :) you guys are awesome.

Alex"



Optimism is the way forward.

I'm popping over to my other blog to review a book and posting this.
Till tomorrow!

No comments: