Thursday 16 April 2009

Hold the fish!

My 200th blog post on this thing.
Would you believe!

So today I went out with my very good friend Jennifer.
We went down to the Sands to the fair, it was pretty empty apart from the fair grannys and a huddle of chavs.
We went on the two best rides there.
The music was hilarious and the bars never come down far enough to feel safe.

We then walked up into town to do some (mainly window) shopping and I bought a lovely coloured nail varnish.
I tried on some heels to show and prove to Jen why flats are necessary for my existence.
We went to the little coffee shop called Leonard's by the river.
Mmmm hot chocolate.
I found a good extra bit of Birthday present for Ross and a book for me.
Oh and the best punishment ever to store up for Sisterhood2.0
It's not really that but it seems like it.
But we have a lovely bi weekly digest so as not to bore you senseless with our revision filled lives!

x

p.s.
I should't have started Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
It will be pulling at my attention till I finish it now.

GAH!


stop when full

1 comment:

j-net said...

Are you too tall in heels or can't walk to save your life in them? lol