Saturday 4 April 2009

How you ever?

[I've had my comp on for 2 hours and haven't started writing this, for which there is too much to write for or even started clearing my hard drive.

I had a shower. I feel ready to write.]


Reached that point when you don't know how, where or when to start?
I started by writing, in pencil because I didn't want to switch my computer on and get distracted, then I did switch it on to type up and managed to not even reach the point of starting to type for 3 hours.
You see my problem?

I shall write about yesterday later, when I get round to sorting photos and video, thing is before I can do that I need to clear space.

I got in the house just after 3 last night and made sure my alarm was reset for later and slept.

Woke at 9:50 to the sounds of Tom Milsom.

I opened the post I'd got, a good luck with exams one from Lancaster Uni (remind me, look at accommodation!)
2 Congrats on driving pass cards.
And the newest edition of Art World.

I started reading that and only got a few pages in before I started having ideas I had to write down again.

What I want/wanted to do today list:

[X] Shower
[a bit] Clear space on harddrive.
[X] Watch Genius
[X] Watch up subscriptions and read blogs
[] Read b3ta newsletter
[X] Pick horse for Grand National
[decided against it, just gunna wait for the DFTBA one] Sign up for Wrock EP (it mails in April so today would be ideal, like a nice meal)
[X] Make and post Hazelizabeth video
[] Email Nerimon swirly pattern pictures
[] Sort Art Exam project into bag including pendrive, bear, fluff and final evaluation.
[] Go through drafts in phone and type up the memories / funnies.
[X] Watch Grand National at Nana's
[X] Post photos from Stratford to facebook
[] Plan out the next two weeks workwise
[] Read some Book.
[] Write up about yesterday here
[] Turn calendar over
[] Change bedding.

I have a long term to-do list for the next 2 weeks or so.
Winter's Tale Q cards and essays
Don Juan Q cards and essays
Synoptic 1B question essay
Synoptic mega revision
Read "In Memorium"
Finish reading Random Acts of Heroic Love
Finish Art essay
Finish off all art projects
Work on art ideas (Dailybootheyphotobluetoothyscreensinstallation) Ignore that it is so I remember.
Video ideas in production, all clothes inspired by Charile but a bit different. Wheezy wink and Hazelizabeth special.
Fully sort space on hd.
Psychology massive
Tidy room (very minor priority though)
Co-write with Maddy once she gets back.

Bet on for Lloyd Webber's horse Darkness for today.
Going to have a shower then type up the first half of my blog.
I did that.
I didn't win.
I'm gutted I didn't go for Mon Meme, I almost did because it reminded me of "Omnomnom", I could have had £50.
Shame on me.
I've just caught up with homestarrunner's teen girl squad!
:D

Listening to the Pottercast while editing photos is fun.

Video DONE

Yesterday was GREAT. The Winter's Tale was IMMENSE like you wouldn't believe.
The books falling and the bear and that recurring page, the imagery and acting was beautiful.
We spent a few hours in a park in the sun relaxing too.


Niiiight

No comments: