Wednesday 15 April 2009

Hard to think of a good blog title again

So.
Waking up after dreaming about sleeping in a tree is odd.
Unusual too but Hazel says it is because I fell asleep surrounded by revision.
Which is true enough.

So I sat and listened to a whole host of DFTBA podcasts and caught up with them while I wrote up notes on war poetry and other particularly war related literature

We went to the DLI today, a museum that doubles as a bit of an art gallery.
There was a LEGO exhibition and so I made this, mainly because I do in fact like giraffes but also because I was wearing my Johnny top.



There he is, he fitted in perfectly with the tree that someone else had made.

Tomorrow I'm going to meet up with Jen and we're going to meander around town and go to the fair that's here now.

:]

As I was typing this my lovely Mum brought me an umbrella shaped chocolate, it's an Easter one with carrot looking tin foil covering it.

Om nom nom.


I want to be written letters again.
Hmmmm.

No comments: