Wednesday 8 April 2009

Happy Birthday Alex Day

Sorry, I'm having a fangirl day.

We went to see the Penguin Book Covers exhibition today.
It was Nerdfightastic.
It made me remember to add Day of the Triffids and Lady Chatterly's Lover to my reading list.

We got in and there is a message thing from the post office to say that we missed a parcel, it has GOT to be our Johnny Durham t-shirts.
I'm mega excited.

I copied this from Alan's blog earlier.

Using only song titles from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Try not to repeat a song title. It's harder than you think.

Pick Your Artist: The Red Hot Chili Peppers (I'm just going to use the ones in my Zen and browse)

Are you male or female: Catholic School Girls Rule
Describe yourself: Blackeyed Blonde
How do you feel about yourself: You Always Sing the Same
Describe where you currently live: Parallel Universe
If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Road Trippin'
Your favorite form of transportation: Battleship
Your best friend is: She's Only 18
Your favorite color is: Purple Stain
What's the weather like: Behind the Sun
Favorite time of day: Get Up And Jump
If your life was a tv show, what would it be called: Castles Made Of Sand
What is life to you: My Friends
What is the best advice you have to give: Save the Population
If you could change your name, what would it be: If
Your favorite food is: Readymade
Thought for the Day: True Men Don't Kill Coyotes
How I would like to die: Naked in the Rain
My soul's present condition: Universally Speaking
The faults I can bear: Hard to Concentrate
My motto: Throw Away Your Television

I liked that.



I love life.
I haven't got much done apart from my art essay.

but I'm listening to Adam and Joe and the world is lovely

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Hey! Sweet. Another BEDA girl. cool :)

how's it going?