Sunday 9 August 2009

Lables

On clothes come in many forms.

There are the ideas that the "lable", or brand, of clothes is one of the most important things.
I say it isn't, remotely.

Then there is is bit of cardboard or plastic that is attached with those little plastic things that has the price or the make of clothes on.

They can be really cool and I have kept a fair few of those in my time due to their message or the colourfulness of them.

One Emily Strange one I found from a while ago was both a label AND a sticker, which was well jokes.

I have one anomaly on my pin board which is actually an entirely cloth label from "casual wear denim co."

I'm not quite sure why I started talking about labels, seems that's just my thing.

:)

1 comment:

boobjob12 said...

Oooh, I love those cardboard things!
I always hate it when there is a sticker on the shirt saying what size it is and I forget to take it off and people make fun of me. :(