Tuesday 4 August 2009

Late to post

Whoops! I've managed to leave only 10 mins of today to write this... not GOOD!

I'll go through the notes I left myself on here earlier in the day first.

"It's too nice you shouldn't wear it"
Yes, those were actual words from Mum this morning when she saw me wearing my new top. Her theory is that I'll wear it out.
THAT IS WHAT IT IS FOR.

Our whole house smelt of poop and farm this morning because of local fertilizer or some such doobery whatsit.
It was a bit skanky and even the smell of cake didn't cover it up for very long.

I finished reading The Host, finally!

I had time to write a good ol' email to my friend Rebecca who moved to Belgium 4 years ago.

We watched the first hour of Talladega Nights over lunch, twas funny.

So then, this afternoon I headed off to my friend Dave's house for a summer barbecue.
There was me and Jen and Dave, then his parents and sister, then Ronnie and Chinique and Charlotte and Cassie and this other girl I didn't know. Then Lewis, Chris, t'other Chris, Josh, Alex, Matt, Eggy and a guy called Paul who I thought looked a bit like Dr. Noise.
It was well fun.

We watched a bit of family guy, ate a lot of foods played on Buzz and Sing Star, went over to the park for a bit and sat around the dying fire in the back garden.

Just what summer is all about yo.

:D

1 comment:

Ashley said...

big campfire
WIN! :)