Wednesday 26 August 2009

Lycanthropy

The strain of blood that makes a werewolf a werewolf.
Not sure why that word is wedged in my noodle but it sure is.

I've just finished the 8th episode of Lilies it was so lovely and yet funny and dramatic too.
I adore that feeling when the DVD is all toasty from being in use although I have an irrational worry that it will damage it a bit.

I was asked some questions yesterday that I shall answer as to clarify the meaning that might have got lost.

The steering wheel clamp I mentioned is a lock that stops it from being able to be moved while it is attached. I've always assumed it's pointless because if someone is going to be able to hotwire your car they'll get through a clamp too.

A lady bird is, well, a lady bug.



The accommodation info did come through today, I got into Bowland college.

I've received FOUR invitations for ladslads.com today and I cannot understand why.
I'm not a homosexual man looking for another online.
How they get me e-mail and want to contact me is anyone's guess!

Well. Night y'all.

XD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the telling-of-things. :) Maybe I'm just ill-educated.

Congrats on the college!