Saturday 15 August 2009

Largely a fail.

You know, I always plan to do things, in advance, then sort of don;t even start.

Well, I thought I'd post a video on my own channel, instead I've kept up with hazelizabeth and joined thesexymacaroni.

This is all very well, I think I'm doing ok at this.

When I get home I'm going to try and film a music video for my own channel for one of the DFTBA songs.

I've no idea which yet, but I think I should experiment.

You know, right now I'm writing this on the 7th of August and we go on holiday tomorrow and I'm not that excited.
I bet I either come back really really happy or just mediocre.

The thing I'm most excited for is Summer In The City.

It should be very very fun.

If anyone who reads this is going (I doubt it, my reader base is small at best), then leave me a comment.

:D

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Lol. I do the same things. I plan, and then it doesn't get done.

I convinced my parents last summer to let me go to Summer in the City before the June trip came up.

Pah. I wish I could go XD

Hope you're having fun!

word ver: unmeme :D