Saturday 8 August 2009

Lego

So, while I'm away I'm going to have blogs pop up about ideas and my theories and other things that I relate to certain "L" words, these words being the equal blog titles.

Well, here goes the description and associations with LEGO!

Man, this stuff has played a huge part in my life, it's one of those things that is a good sturdy foundational toy in my mind, every child needs to play with it.

I remember one art lesson and this guy, John, was sat near me and I looked over and he had drawn a wall like this:



Which is so bad I can't even find a picture of one like that online and I had to DRAW THAT MYSELF.

We all KNOW that THIS is how a wall is built.



Anyway, the story goes that I asked him why he was drawing such a rubbish wall, accompanied with the (at the time) joke of "it's a LEGO basic".

My face was like this : -_- when he said he'd NEVER played with lego. At 16!

Then there was the time in my past when we went to Lego Land Windsor as a family holiday, I was still tiny at the time but I remember it being SO fun. We got medals after panning for gold and I got a LL driving licence.

:D

Even in my "thesexymacaroni" video on Monday there is lego, my FAVOURITE lego.

I've made claims in the past of having lego hair...

The best thing I ever constructed was an ice cream van, it's WELL JOKES.

Well, those are my current musings on LEGO.

Tune in tomorrow for a different blog on an "L" word.

1 comment:

boobjob12 said...

Well all know that Liz is a genius when it comes to legos. =]
It's funny, here in the 'ol USA, we call them legos, and you refer to them as lego.
I love countries.