Sunday 2 August 2009

Lots of little things

So... eeeh I'm in an odd mood as I write this right now. It's only 21:12 which is a fun palindromic time actually. I feel all refreshed and revitalised from the shower I've just had but all drained and tired due to the day and having just finished watching RENT.
Oh my goodness it was good.
I properly couldn't contain my emotion and I doubt it'll be any easier seeing it on stage on Wednesday.
The Gala crew always do FANTASTIC productions and I just know they aren't going to fail this one either.

In other news Hazel uploaded this week's video right here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybpgmr3D3pk

We also went shopping this afternoon after we'd got home from Leeds.

TKMaxx provided me with this huge, and ever so me, denim skirt with super huge pockets and then a smocky checky founcy top. Oh and a Banana Man dress top thing which is SO JOKES.
OH! Some hight top Roxy shoes too to go with a new Quicksilver rucksack (which is SO fair because my old red one I've had for FIVE years and it is KAY nackerd.
I got a top and skirt in Matalan also.
And some pants (knickers for all you Americans :p)
Although originally I went out looking for tights, shorts and possibly a top it was a worthwhile trip.

Thanks Mum.

I get to film a video tomorrow that ISN'T Hazelizabeth!
OOOOOOoooooO

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I feel so daft and pathetic after reading this because I've realized I've not commented in about a month. A month's worth of blogs that were very worthy to recieve comments, were not commented on. They were/are kind of saved up in a portion of my brain to sporatically tell you in the middle of messenger conversations.
Gahhhh.
I apologize profusely, I should do the same to Hazel as well.

You have TKMaxx? Wow. We have TJMaxx. unless what you wrote was a typo or something, that's pretty funny.
-
I had the urge to google it. TKMaxx and TJMaxx are off the same chain. Brilliant!

OMG! Guess what word ver is this time?!
DFTBA except in lowercase...but that has to be saying something :)