Sunday 23 August 2009

Languishing

I just like that word.

Imagine if your day started with a text like this from a girl called Jennifer…
“Imagine if you were a small rodent of approximately 3.4 inches”.
I should have know right then that today was going to be a very surreal but very good day.

I sat on my bed listening to J-Beef on the radio and heard Hazel's text get read out as she asked Jonstradamus to predict her GCSE results.
While his voice entertained my ears I was in the process of drawing the back cover for Alex's cd Parrot Stories...
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=8416175&id=742975067&ref=mf
If you're not my friend I don't know of you'll be able to see that but that's the version I like most but not the chosen one as it's style doesn't suit the front cover.
He's sent the plainer one to Alan so it's official.

The :D of my face keeps returning.

The other main portion of my day was spent searching/trawling my harddrive to find Durham memories for Rangers on Tues.

I just used the word "exactamundo" in an msn conversation with M, my world has gone crazy, I think I am clinically insane.

Tomorrow I have to film!

:O

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You've got to sing your song tomorrow, THAT's what you've got to do! >:D
I love reminding you guys, cuz that clown thing was really awful and this is my way of getting even. :) <3