Saturday 1 August 2009

Leeds

I managaed to sleep in till nine this morning which is rather peculiar for me but I think it was because Grandad had left the heating on all night making me far too warm.
THE FIRST OF AUGUST and he had the heating on.

I dreamt about meeting the Harry Potter cast (some of them again) and getting them to sign photos of themselves in a book/magazine I had.
Daniel Radcliffe lived up to how I imagine him even in my dream by ruining his page by cackhandedly scrawing across the enitre thing!

Well, Haze and I sat around watching youtube and reading and I did a charcoal drawing of a window.

We went to Morrison's for lunch but as Auntie M was "putting on a spread" tonight I only had a sausage sandwich.
We went to but some chicken for tonight and also ended up buying NINE DVDs for £15. Oh the joy of tripple box sets.

Hazel and I watched Stranger Than Fiction on my laptop. Will Ferrell, and Emma Thomson. It was a very very good film and the kinetic typography stuff in it was just awesome.

Went off to Auntie Margaret's around half 4.
After our meal of scrumptious food we attempted to play "The Qu Game" which was trying to make black and white lines across the board, it was pretty diabolical.
Then we attempted the Alex Rider: Stormbreaker game; an example of bad marketing trying to be like Cludo but with numbers. The instructions were too complex so we decided to have a nice sedate game of Boggle instead.
Best part of this?
Matt's attempts at words we wouldn't have was just making up his own.
SIDGE
and
WETHOT
being the two noticable contenders.

Oooo, back home tomorrow.

:)

1 comment:

Haze said...

You can't spell.
It's Emma Thompson and you put BUT instead of buy.
I'll let you off, due to the heating ¬______¬