Friday 31 July 2009

Kindness

So today consisted of another trip to Leeds to see Grandad, cousins and co.
After the customary meal at the Cornmill we set off to visit out Autie Clara whose Birthday it is.
102
ONE HUNDERED AND BLIDDY TWO
She did say "I thought I was only 100"
Then again last week she thought she was 60.
When asked for her one wish as she blew out the candles on her cake she wished for a trip to the seaside.
If there is anything more heart breakingly beautiful than that sentiment please send it my way.
Awh gosh.
The cake was gooood though.

We offered to help at my Uncle's Camera/Art shop show set up thing as they had to transfer and set up their ENTIRE shop in the Town Hall rooms next door because of building works.
This took us ages but was relatively fun.
Some of the art work is just SUPERB. I can also put it down as work experience, helping to curate an art exhibition.

We went for a meal afterwards at a Chinese restaurant.
It was scrummy but SO filling.
The conversation was pretty great though.
It was mainly music, films, Uni and Cameras.
Which, granted, is expected.
It's nerdy and fun and I hardly get to talk to Tom and Matt so it was really nice.
Just as we were getting in the car I was trying to explain what I know about Youtube and Adsense but didn't really get it told properly.
Nevermind.
I wish I could make money from this.

I think I have a few anecdotes in draft texts that I should type up but I need to get this posted, if I can get any signal what so ever.

Last day of silly K blogs at least.

No comments: