Tuesday 14 July 2009

Klefp

Once upon a time, back in year 9 we had a German lesson where all we had to do was a wordsearch.
During the lesson Helen queried "is Klefp a word?"
To which Hannah, Becca and I all replied no.
"It looks like a word."
In fact in the word search it was the back end of the reversed word "Apfel".

Since that day though, when in need of a word in German (and since then any other situation) we often said "kelfp".


I listened back to Jon Richardson today, the full 3 hours and found out the wonderful news that he now has a wheelie bin. For two years he's complained about it. NOW he's getting one!

I went through my OBU log of each day today as I copied the information up into a different notepad.
On the 25th July it will be a full year since I first went there.
Scary.

I also went through my chester draws today (John reference, Mum you probably won't get it :p) and got rid of a fair few t-shirts.

Hazel made a smoothy that was so thick I almost had to chew it, and in fact I did because she didn't sieve the raspberries and the pips were irritatingly in my teeth.

The Cadet/Badger end of term party was crazy, lots of tiny children (some as young as 6) just driving me insane.

M, my interwebual friend, has recently discovered an enthusiasm for texting, I, on the other hand, am so used to it that I find myself hardly effected when I hear the tone unless I'm expecting something in particular.

Potter fever is once again at it's peak and I'm loving every second. By this time tomorrow I'll have seen it.
Ross was sending me random spells via text and questioning the need for invisibility cloaks.

From this moment right now it's only 19.5 hours till it begins.

EEEP!

No comments: