Saturday 4 July 2009

Kayak

I actually think this is going to be quite difficult to actually find a word that begins with K that relates to my day. If I'm being honest the only slight link is that the word kayak was used in a Crabstickz video I watched today.

Tim Minchin's son is called Caspar, I found out this fact on Twitter and am unsure what to do with this knowledge I now wield.
I'll share it here.

Oh that comfortable sort of rain just started and I'm listening to Todd Kuffner on YouTube.

The steak we had for tea was unbelievable lush. Sorry vegetarians but you're clearly missing out.

I've got 4 necklaces made but without fastenings.

Haze's video is up.


"They're part of my youthhood?" Mum said this about some size 6 shorts she used to wear when she was 21.
XD

Yawning at only half 8 is not good.

No comments: