Thursday 30 July 2009

Kiwi

Right. My mp3 player is driving me INSANE.
I thought to myself right, lets finish converting the Wrock from silly iTunes mpeg4 to mp3 so that Zen'll play it.
Then half way through the songs it's now playing bits of other ones!

SERIOUSLY
During a MOM song there were bits of Remus Lupins and with Myrtle there was MoM.
I think it might be old and have been dropped too many times.
But I don't want it to die!

I've put on other music and it MIGHT just be the stuff I converted today. We'll see.
Hmm, there was no problem with elbow but then when I went back to Wrock there was no problem anymore.

Today I went on a pointless trip to close a bank account that Mum set up for me, I couldn't because, despite it being MY money, Mum started it so she has to close it.

While I was there I bought a RNLI duck though so that felt good.
I felt it was me being part of the Youtube Mystery Package thing. But not.

"He is my pain my sliver, a cinder in my skin, orphan child of James and Lily do you really think you'll win, I am your waking nightmare, the chill that soaks my spine, I'll fry your veins with venom, the boy who lived you will die."

I get lost in this song. I love it.

YOU ARE MY OBSESSION
A FIRE BURNING STRONG

It's powerful.

Bahzoom.
I was writing today but it was terrible so I stopped.

2 comments:

boobjob12 said...

DUDE WHEN YOU LOOK AT MY BLOG TITLE YOU WILL REALIZE WHY I AM CALLING YOU DUDE. =] Kiwi FTW!

That is very awful, about your mp3 player. I am very sorry.
I hate weird laws like that, where you can't just close a bank account. Ack.
That song is VERY MUCH AMAZING. Ahh, it gives me shivers.
BAHZOOM!

Hannah said...

My iTunes has been being a big loser and has deleted about three quarters of my music. So I'm currently using some weird software to take the stuff off my iPod and put it back into iTunes, but it only lets me do one song at a time. It is going to take me FOREVER! I hope your mp3 player sorts itself out soon.

And I looove that song. I fell asleep listening to it the other night and had a very cool dream in which I was Bellatrix. It was awesome

=D