Thursday 16 July 2009

Krikey



My Dark Mark.

Two Gryffindorks, a Hufflepuff (in both costume and self) and a Ravenclaw in disguise as Bellatrix.

Photos of yesterday (at Mum's school) are still not going up.

Hermione's bag in the next film better be good, I was just thinking about how Harry's rucksack in this one was hideous and I know it's set in the 90's (but in the films sort of now) but really.

I designed a shield for Ross that he wants printing so he can brand his clothes...

At one point I was sitting reading and listening to soothing rain when I remembered there was washing out to dry. I ran to get it and got rather "drenched"
:S

A woman rang me up to ask me about my mobile phone usage, the poor woman sounded very dissapointed that I didn't want free minutes. I'm happy with what I have thanks.

Stephen Fry reads Aberforth's name as "Abbah-forth", I always read it "Ayber-forth".
It only has one B.

We (being Hazel and I) watched Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants today, it always gets me a bit tear-y.

Tired I am.

1 comment:

boobjob12 said...

I couldn't see your dark mark picture.
THAT PICTURE IS TOTALLY AWESOME. YOU GUYS TOTALLY PWN.
I like running in the rain. It's fun.
Watching the sisterhood always makes me cry.
<3

PS. More people need to comment on this. =]