Tuesday 21 July 2009

Kwestchuns

"Is it true that when you feed horses sausages they grow an extra leg?"

I hope I'm in the zone of proximal writing ability today.
Although really you can't expect me to gather great amounts to blather about when my main source of anything today was watching the end of Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants 2, watching Tino's wehazskillz video thrice and sorting through number cards.

Once there were four sets of 0-100's, now there is only one full, one with everything but 77 and two very needy piles. As in almost every third number was missing.

There was a gap here where I went to the dentist. It always takes just onder 3 mins for me to be seen, she asks about my life then dries my mouth and says I have perfect teeth. Today she went as far as to say, "I'd love to see you're teeth when you're 70"...
Odd.

Anyhoo, while we were there Hazel's friend (who incidentally was in Dad's tutor group) Giacamo's Mum was also at the dentist and she was so amazingly talkative, doing impressions of her sons and husband. I think she would be one of the best teachers ever.

In answer to M's question, to waterproof my coat we got this strange spray stuff called "scotch guard" and you just give it a blast.

So, my blog title is a terrible phonetic spelling of the word questions... ask away and I'll answer them in a future blog.
Perhaps not tomorrow because that's plinth day.

Mmmmkay.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I'm jealous of you and your plinthy-ness. Is Hazel going to be there as well? It would be brill if you got some footage from the ground as well as up there :)

M's raincoat screams awesome. I really want to get one just to spray scotch guard on it. Actually, I think we might have some in the garage right now.

word ver: mimmon
sounds like a dish with some sort of fish

Hannah said...

Good luck with the plinth! I hope the weather's decent for you and that you have an awesome time

=)

boobjob12 said...

Dear Liz,
Can you tell me why I fail at reading/commenting on your blogs? I always say, "damn, I'm so busy. I wanna give it my FULL ATTENTION." And then 10 days later I still haven't. I'm THE WORST.
Love,
Marissa

Onto the comment!
Duuuude that bit at the beginning is hilarious!
Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 was good but 1 was SO MUCH BETTER.
I guess you know how you'll be doing on your 70th birthday! :D
Ooooh scotch gaurd. Sounds INTENSE.