Thursday 9 July 2009

Kwick

I'm sick to the back teeth of the badly named blogs.

Righteo.

My day...

Sorting out my sewing box and finding more than a sensible amount of buttons.
Eating chicken and pasta in a house that smelt of the muffins Hazel made for her friend's Birthday.
Youtube...
Ironing things onto t-shirts.
Going to school (even though I'm officially out of there) to use machines in the tech department for some hats...
The printer refused to do black ink.
Getting and eating fish and chips for tea.
Going to see the Durham [district?] wind band and eating strawberries.
Watching Torchwood and getting emotional.

Now I wish I could regale a whole host of anecdotes but to be honest the day went without incident.

Although at one point Mum said the word "incongruous" and that set Hazel and off into a rendition of "In the Absence of Christmas".

Night y'all.

No comments: