Monday 20 July 2009

Kilo

It's just a word ok, it's just a word that begins with K.

I feel really rather out of sorts, I mean, I had a better day than I usually do, I did stuff, left the house, walked and learned and contacted people left right and centre.

I got up pretty early today but then spent my time sorting through a few things and I had a small experiment with some balloons but then it was already 11:30 and I had to set off to walk into town.

I filled my ears with wrock just because I can and it was lovely and sunny and I was anticipating going to see Potter again. I'm not that enthralled as to want to see it because it was amazing but I promised Maddy that we'd go see it at some point. Shame it was sold out (although it wasn't surprising as the cinema is minuscule). I rang Maddy so she didn't even bother coming to town and I met up with Laura, Jen and Ross instead.

We had one of those lovely meander-y days where it was just casual chatter and shopping. But I managed to spend too much even though 80% spending was on food and drink. Sigh. I need to go to a car boot sale of some description to sell a host of my things.

It's Monday now and on Wednesday I'll be up on that Plinth.
Before then I need to charge my spare camera battery and waterproof my coat.
Also, decide which t-shirt to wear, even though it'll be hidden by a hoody.
I think I should take up a sketchbook to draw what I see even if I just spend 10 mins doing that.

I really hope I don't look all worn out and drained because it's the end of a long day.

I've got to remember, while we're at Kings Cross to get video of 9 3/4, I think it's necessary even though I'm goignt o be in London twice more in August.

http://philnaylor.blogspot.com

OH! I need to do some cutting out of t-shirt designs. Canada flags y'know, and they're fiddly.

NANAIGHT!

1 comment:

boobjob12 said...

Those are sometimes the best days, all casual and quiet. Like normal but still exciting.
*sigh* money.
How does one go about waterproofing a jacket?