Friday 17 July 2009

Klick

Today was pretty dull, it's rained, constantly, and now there is standing water in the garden.

On the plus side I'm into chapter 6 of Deathly Hallows audio style and watched the Hitch-hiker's Guide to the Galaxy film again.

I'm really enjoying this when it gets updated.

Hazel may wish for you to enjoy this too.

We had a strawberry tart for pudding tonight, Mum and Dad seemed to enjoy it but I thought it was a bit like eating lip gloss.

While watching around 3 hours of Friday night tv I spent my time on my scrap book.
It's coming on nicely.

Oh and I made some great discoveries in my room sort that I hope to share in my video come Monday.

:)

1 comment:

boobjob12 said...

I need to catch up on Liz blogs! I have missed the last few! This is a TRAVESTY!
I hate when desert tastes like lip gloss. That happens with some cherry pies too, and it's gross.
YEAHHHH room discoveries! The best kind of discoveries! Besides, like, medical discoveries and stuff.