Saturday 11 July 2009

Kor Blimey

Mum woke me up with the offer of a plate of cocktail sausages for breakfast...
they were nice but it was a surreal experience.

One thing you need to know about me is that I bloody hate Dan Radcliffe's voice (and face but that didn't matter on the Podcast I was listening to).
ARGH he stumbles and stutters and he irritates me SO much. Then he did this daft thing where he just shouted bits of his sentences that he thought needed emphasis when they didn't.
Everyone else (Rupert/Emma/Tom) just speak fine, I quite like their voices.
Mind you it was made better when he claimed he thought that his on screen kiss made him think he had lips "like the lips of a horse".
BAHAHAHAHAHAH

One of the funny things he said was to Emma about the possibility of dorming with a HP fanatic who might have "Your face on a duvet"... it sounds like a bad IRL experience to me.

There was one of those genuine amazing moments when Felton said'
"You are too kind sir, thank you"
to Dan after he'd praised Tom's acting.
Ahahahah imagine (cannon) Draco ever saying that to (cannon)Harry, just comedy.

I got this weeks video edited and up this morning but as of now there are still no comments.
:/

Not much else to say about my day except that it took AGES to transfer all the music from my Zen to my external hard drive.

Also I now have the iTunes format Wrock in the right format (mp3) to put on my player.

I'm going to post early as I want to switch off before comedy on tv tonight.

"This is never, never going to end, it really can't end coz we've made too damn many friends"

1 comment:

boobjob12 said...

I'm sorry Liz! I haven't been on YouTube today, I will go and watch it now. =]
WOO PARSELMOUTHHHHSS!