Thursday 23 July 2009

Kut in half


The best of the tweets about my hour.

I'm going to post the events of Thursday and this morning tomorrow once I've plugged my camera in and got some one the photos from Hazel.

My entire hour can be watched back here.

Only one day away from the computer and 39 emails a bazillions blogs and videos to watch.

AND my comp seems to be running slower than anything remotely sensible.
It's as if it KNOWS I have a LOT to do on here.
It's nearly 5 o'clock.
I bet even if I spend till 6 solidily on here I wont have even half the stuff I want to do, done.
Except for 30 mins off for tea and washing up I've spent from 5 till 9:30 online and really not got much sorted.
This shows that I'm not very good at time managing yet.

A dude tweeted me who does similar things to what I created on t'plinth.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ivan/sets/72157621580071941/

That's all I'll say for now till I get photos.

:D

1 comment:

boobjob12 said...

Those tweets TOTALLY ROCKED. Wow, I totally almost spelled "wrocked" but I change it. PWN.
Okay, I am watching your hour. This is awesome. YOUR PANTS REMAIN AWESOME. I love this part. "I am on the plinth." Hehe, internal monologue. This is totally awesome.
"Take it nice and slow." LOL
"I have no idea what I'm doing." PWN.
IT'S ZOOMING IN ON YOU. I spot a spare umbrella!
Hehe they look quite funny all long and ... sausagey.
OOOH CROWD SHOT. Man, look at all of my comments only 4 minutes in? I'm so sorry you have to read all of this.
SO I SPOT AWESOME SHOES? I BET I DO.
"It's Hazel in the distance." Why am I so amused by this?
I WONDER WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN WITH WHAT YOU CREATE. Will you keep it? WIll it pop? Do you give it to the plinth people? I am really in the dark when it comes to this plinth business.
I laughed when they made a funny noise too!

Okay, my pal Liz? I am very sorry, but it is 12:47AM here, and I am tired. SO I will have to skip to the end. My sincerest apologies.
HOLY MOTHER OF KANGAROOS. THAT IS THE COOLEST THING EVER. EVER. EVER. EVER. EVER. WOAH.
It's a flower! That is really cute. YOU LET IT FLOAT. I WANT TO CATCH IT.
What is that?
IS THAT A DOG? Are you drawing paws? I WANT ONE!
LOL SOMEONE SCREAMED.
That was awesome.

(Hey, I'm really sorry that my comment was so obnoxious. I fail at life.)