Wednesday 22 July 2009

Kopy Kat

Ten things you'll hate about me!
I hope not really, just I thought I'd do a parody of a parody while I copied what both Ash and M have done in their blogs!

1. I keep all my beading equipment in a "Firebox.com" box that the "cube world" people came in.
2. Last night I plugged my mp3 player in to charge but the plug didn't go in fully and so it's still charging now -_-.
3. The bookmarks on my browser go: YouTube, Blogger, Twitter, Alex Day's diary, JohnnyDurham's website, Tom Milsom's website, the Ning, B3ta, Google, Facebook, Myspace, OMGPOP, Blog TV (Charlie's), Deviant Art, AvatarLog, SunnyNeo, Lablong!, TinyPic and the OutwardBound group on facebook. The rest are all behind the tiny extendy arrows.
4. I find it really difficult to "lie in" sleeping on a morning but can stay "in bed" sitting reading or whatever for an entire day.
5. I open up too many tabs online then never have time to work through them all, the worst thing is that I'll get half way through reading blogs or watching a video and then I'll just change tack and move on then have to start again later because I lost the gist.
6. I really miss writing with ink pen so I've started an "AFK" diary with one that I'm only going to write in on days I can't blog, like today and then I'll maybe photograph it and load it up here. This is deffo what I'll do when in Switzerland.
7. We have like, 2.5 hours till we set off on our One and Other adventure.
8. At the end of my bed right now is a box that should have paint in but instead it has wooden flowers an Eyeore pez dispenser (with no pez) and two glue sticks. Sigh.
9. In year 9 I made a cushion in the shape of a jelly bean.
10. The longest dress I own is also the cheapest. £1!

Also, I guess you might know some of the things if you actually know me IRL...

http://www.oneandother.co.uk/
Check this out at 8pm GMT.
:D

BYE!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

You're going to Switzerland?!!! WHEN!? that's awesome.

nice :) gotta thank M haha
she started a meme

boobjob12 said...

THIS PWNS. I find it amazing when I (this amature blogger girl) inspire PEOPLE. It's ... weird.
I do not hate any of these things!
Mmmm, I do the "too many tabs" thing all the time. Probably why I fail as your commenter. D:
DUDE ONE POUND DRESS? Awesome.

Hehe just saw Ashlizzle's comment. I HAZ STARTED MEME.